Saturday, November 21, 2009

Living With Wine - A Great Turnout & Lots of Fun

Over the years I've had more than a few large parties and exhibit events at Interieurs, but this one easily beat all past events in attendance - In all we had 250+ RSVPs for the party, and I think nearly everyone actually managed to come down to TribeCa for the launch party. The book is stunningly beautiful. Here's a link to buy it online at Amazon, or Barnes & Noble or Borders.


Samantha at Work


Interieurs new intern Valene, with a wine loving guest


Samantha with friends


De rigeur in New York, pooch party guests


Showtime TV contingent


Samantha with Fans




Antoine Bootz, Photographer extraordinaire.
The "Mystery Hand" on his shoulder is mine.

3 comments:

  1. Francine - I'm so pleased that the launch party was a great success. What a fun event to introduce the fabulous book, bring people to your showroom and most of all enjoy the company of others. Everyone looked like they were enjoying the evening, even the adorable pup!

    I must admit I did think you had something to do with writing or the designs featured in the book. It's because you constantly amaze me with your talents, you really do! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great party! Your showroom is amazing! I agree, a good photographer makes us look so good!! Your peices are beautiful! Definately worth a visit! Where are you located?

    Best,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Francine,

    Looks like the party was smashing! Your place is really perfect for such a book launch. I've added the book to my Amazon list.

    Cheers,
    Karen O.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow InterieursNYC on Twitter