Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Jose Esteves celebration of light in Cote Sud

The greatest thrill in my job is to work side by side with creative minds. I love the thought process, the inspiration, the moment when something clicks in your mind....and you know...that's it! This is what i envisioned... I will be going back to Paris in january to work with Jose on our annual show of signed unique lighting sculptures. Jose is commissioned all over the world for his lighting creations... to think I found a pic of a small lantern in a copy of Cote Sud a few years ago and searched for the artist for more than a year! Tenacity paid off and Jose and I not only have an amazing working relationship, but became close friends as well. 

His work has been often published, enjoy this latest issue of my favorite magazine, Cote Sud...

Let's dream..












Interieurs represents Jose exclusively in the US. Please check: http://www.interieurs.com/collections/jose_esteves




A Bientôt,

Francine




6 comments:

  1. You must be excited. Great lighting.
    Have a wonderful Christmas.
    yvonne and Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Francine....
    geeez - looks like i am tagging behind my mom's comment.

    i adore the lighting featured in this post.
    i could live with any of them.

    thank you for the sweet comment
    merry Christmas & a happy new year
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Francine!

    Bien sûr, la lumière is to be celebrated in more ways than one! IL EST NÉ!! Francine, thank you so much for coming to visit and may this Christmas be a special one for you and your family! Bises! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas filled with lots of joy and warmth!
    Big Christmas hug from Lene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I’ve thought about starting my own design blog for years but always had some sort of excuse stopping me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow InterieursNYC on Twitter