Thursday, November 28, 2013

URBAN ZEN


I attending Karen Lehrman Block's book signing last week: The Inspired Home, at the extraordinary space of Dona Karan's foundation Urban Zen. 
Karen's book is a must on your bookshelf, each page equally beautiful, unpretentious soothing beauty. I realized that one of the images of the book was actually from Dona Karan's home in New York. I based an entire design project from this one close up shot, project on which I have been intensely working for two years.

I have been to a few fundraisers at urban Zen, having recently bought a camel for a Masaii family in Kenya and thought that in the spirit of giving and thanking, this would be a very appropriate post.
Thanking others for the grand and small acts of generosity, for their time and passion in giving back.

Do go to Urban Zen, and read about the work Donna Karan is spearheading. Meanwhile, I wish you, my blogging friends a very Happy Thanksgiving and will leave you with these zen dreamy images from my evening at urban Zen.













Currently, on display, Discover Haiti Exhibition

A Bientôt,
Francine

If you would like me to create your personal and ideal home, contact me about our Interior Design Services



1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful images Francine and, they really give a relaxed and make you want to unwind. XXXX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow InterieursNYC on Twitter