Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ready for Spring....

At the first signs of Spring I change my bedroom. Goodbye winter bed with its warm soothing tones and textiles...

Armande Bed, Interieurs Esprit Collection

Hello fresh bright Spring colors...


Normally my favored palettes run to the neutral beige, brown, white and gray tones, but I still have a real soft spot for chartreuse greens.



In both my New York and L.A. Showrooms I strip these "poufs" of their winter tones of browns and beige and dress them with greens and brights
Casalis "Bonnet" stools and rugs



4 comments:

  1. Hello Francine! Thank you for your sweet comment! I am so happy that ypu left it because it led me straight here and I LOVE your style and your blog...flawless! I can't wait to read more :) Welcome to this blogging world! I have met some amazing people here and made some incredible frieds, I hope you do as well! Let me know if you need anything and I will definately be stopping in frequently! I am so jealous of your short business trips to Paris! Just to be there for a day! I do miss it so. Have a great week!
    xoxo
    Judith~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, hello to spring!

    david
    los angeles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those "poufs" and your concept of changing your bedding for Spring. Happy Spring to you!
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there. nice site. you have shared useful information. keep up the good work! this blog is really interesting and gives good details too Retail Showroom Spaces for rent in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow InterieursNYC on Twitter